Sunday, April 29

photos galore!


Tonight was very productive. We finally have begun framing and hanging photos in our hallway, which we've been planning since Day One. It is going well and I am sure that they will look fantastic.

It's an interesting and fun project, in some ways because it's a reminder that we are combining families and pasts, that in some ways the Christopher's childhood photos are an extension of my childhood photos. I'm not sure how to explain it. I just feel more and more that we are each other's family and that it's less about "me and him" and more about "us."

Unfortunately, we've realized that we don't have a lot of pictures that are larger than 4x6, and we also need more frames. So we're done until our newly ordered prints arrive and we get more frames.

No comments: