Monday, June 25

bronchitis in June?

I suppose I should've seen this coming. I mean, I feel like I've been going non-stop since May, and now it's catching up to me. (Does a week-long vacation/honeymoon count as going non-stop? It's really a stretch, isn't it?)

So anyway, we've been traveling a lot and not sleeping enough. I thought my allergies were worsening, until I noticed that I was hot and sweaty when Christopher wasn't (bad sign, as it's usually the opposite) and the past few mornings I've been waking up with horribly raw sore throats. Today I woke feeling hungover (for no reason) and my throat kept me from going back to sleep, and then I realized that breathing is a little tricky, that I have to swallow phlegm and I'm just uncomfortable. I have no cough though, so I'm not sure if that qualifies as bronchitis.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this, except that it is dragging me down and I have no photos to share from our weekend at Christopher's cousin's wedding, since I forgot to bring my camera. It was a lovely wedding and it made me think about our wedding quite a bit, which I'm not sure I should admit, since it seems sort of selfish. But our wedding was the last one I was at and there were some similarities, and I started remembering things about our wedding that I had forgotten. I wonder whether every wedding I ever attend from now on will bring back all of these feelings, if this is one of those things that happens to everyone who has been married but no one talks about it and so you just discover it when you join the married person's club.

Since I have no photos of the beautiful wedding we attended (if anyone wants to send me some I'd be thrilled) I'll post one from ours, since I haven't before and I might as well.

No comments: