Saturday, August 23

our floor, our apartment

While we were away we had our living room, den and hallway floors redone. This all meant that before we went away, we had to clear everything from those rooms into our bedroom and office. Sort of like moving.It was really annoying, and it took forever. Though Dinah seemed to enjoy having the whole room to herself.
This is what the living room floor looked like before we had it redone.

Now that we're back (and our floor seems nearly brand new)
and we are faced with unpacking it all again. It's not so much fun, especially when I've got to design my Cape Cod show in the next week or two. There's a lot to do, and sorting through boxes of paper... not so appealing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The floor looks beautiful- totally worth all the packing and unpacking.

Anonymous said...

Wow, your floor looks great! I agree about sorting papers, though. Definitely not appealing.

Unknown said...

I think it was worth it, your parkay floors look brand new. Congratulations!

ADW said...

HI! I'm Oona Walshes sister, she sent me a link to your blog because of your ties to PA, Maine and knitting. I LOVE your blog!! I live in Camden, ME and go to the Hope Spinnery etc...
I also knit for a knitwear designer and have been published many times. I'm so glad to have another knitting blog to read.