Sunday, November 4

Christopher's sweater

Here's a quick post. This sweater, which at this point is giving me nothing but agony, is enormous. Today I soaked it and laid it out to dry, pulling at those little puckers at the tops of the sleeves. The puckers seem to have come out, but I think the sweater might fit someone about ten sizes larger than Christopher. Christopher himself seems rather insulted that I think the sweater is big, as if its size has something to do with his size. I'm not sure he understands that that is exactly the problem: the sweater and he are different sizes. Since taking this picture, I pushed the knitting together a little more, in hopes that it will dry smaller. Hey, a girl can wish!

(I apologize for the crappy photo. This is what happens when the sun goes down in the middle of the afternoon.)

No comments: