Tuesday, March 1

what's next

I have been thinking a bit about this blog recently. This started as a place to chat about our renovations, and my knitting, and for me to muse about my thoughts on this or that. Though some of it is very personal, and all of it is based on my life, I have tried to keep a distance from the details.

I'm realizing that what I want to write about now is Eamon. Not really just about him, but about my thoughts on life and parenthood, and how his existence is changing my priorities and shifting my focus. I'd like to write about choices we've made, or things we are contemplating. I guess I want to make this more of a parenting blog. One of many, I know. Though before this was one of many knitting blogs, so I'm not sure what the difference is.

I'll still post about my knitting and my crafts and things that interest me, but I'll probably write more posts like that one about legwarmers, or the one about cloth diapers. And maybe there will be more to read, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that's a great idea! And you will certainly enjoy blogging more if you feel you're "allowed" to post about personal details :-)

Hilary said...

I for one look forward to whatever you have to say on this blog...about Eamon, parenting in general, crafting, anything! You should blog what you want to blog, nothing else.