Thursday, February 14

I nearly forgot

A Happy Valentine's Day to you!I made two of these, for different friends. They were very simple to knit up, though they're supposed to be felted. Maybe next year...

Pattern: Hearts by Anna Hrachovec
Yarn: Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride, left over from my sweater that turned into a hat

(Anna Hrachovec's site is really worth checking out. She also has patterns for knitted toilet paper and Bob, whose "shape was inspired by the plastic thing that floats in your toilet tank." I kid you not. Bob is also very cute and I'd probably knit him in a jiffy if I had more time on my hands or a child who would enjoy Bob more than me.)

I've been overwhelmed with model making today; it's been an adventure to say the least. Remind me to write about it when it's over.

No comments: